I can break my beauty product addiction down into a much more specific breed: nail polish addiction. Limited edition collections of polish let you feel festive with each season and allow you to try out trends. (Subtly.) Brightly colored denim makes you feel like Peter Pan, you say? Try the hue on your fingertips instead. Finding spring Prabal Gurung prints a bit dizzying from head to toe? Try them out on your nails.
Now check out my absolute favorite of the spring polish collections from Essie, Estee Lauder, NARS, Le Metier de Beaute, Tom Ford, and Chanel.
1. MAC “Pinkly Fresh,” a creamy pink with a hint of blue, $16 (NorthPark’s MAC Pro Shop, Dillards, Nordstrom, and Macy’s)
2. Estée Lauder “Molten Lava,” a dark mauve with gold and copper shimmer, $19 (Neiman Marcus, Dillards, Macy’s, and Nordstrom)
3. Essie “Orange, It’s Obvious,” a dark neon orange, $8 (CVS, Target, and Walgreen’s)
4. Tom Ford “Silver Smoke,” a metallic silver with pearl shimmer, $30 (Neiman Marcus)
5. Chanel “Distraction,” a coral with micro pink shimmer, $26 (Chanel Boutique, Stanley Korshak, or Neiman Marcus NorthPark)
6. NARS “Diamond Life,” a metallic lilac with silver shimmer, $18 (Sephora and Neiman Marcus)
7. Le Métier de Beauté “Yield to Yellow,” a slightly sheer, bright mustard yellow, $18 (Neiman Marcus)
8. Essie “Navigate Her,” a sweet spring pastel green, $8 (CVS, Target, and Walgreen’s)
Jump for a close-up of each swatch.