We wanted to know, so we asked the animal rescue charity Paws in the City president, vice president of family business SPI, Inc., and cast member of Dallas-based reality show, Most Eligible Dallas, to come over and spill her purse for us. What we discovered was doggie rescue gear for picking up pups from Dallas Animal Services (or anywhere else she spots an abandoned pooch in need), beauty products, and a whole lot of pink. Take a look at the soon-to-be reality star’s stash.
1. Tom Ford sunglasses
2. Lip stuff: Too Faced “Lip Insurance” primer, Chanel gloss in “Iris” and “Seashell.” “I can never remember which one is my favorite.”
3. iPad case she made for herself and now sells. “I thought it was way too girly for anyone normal!”
4. L’Occitane Verbena body lotion. “Because I’m constantly washing my hands after dealing with dogs.”
5. Emergen-C. (No surprise she selected the pink flavor, huh?)
6. Leash for spur-of-the-moment dog rescues
7. Camera. “I”m obsessed with pink. Right now, I’m in the hot pink phase.”
8. Lint roller. “I’m always covered in dog hair.”
9. Rose-scented rosary from the Vatican she received as a gift
11. Mp3 player her company manufactures
12. Good luck bracelet and note from best friend Greg Asher
13. Monogrammed pen from parents post college graduation
14. Brush. “I always need a hairbrush.”
Interested in how she’s feeling about the world preparing to see her personal life lived on camera for Most Eligible Dallas? So were we, so we asked.
“I’m nervous, but excited. It’s different. I mean, your most personal moments are lived on camera.” (Like first kisses, awkward date moments, and more.) Stay tuned for the show, which premiers on Monday, August 15.
Peek into more purses here.