To help you make it through the last bit of your Monday.
1. The DIY driftwood candelabra on Ps. I Made This
2. The Healthy Cookie Dough Ice Cream recipe on Dallas-based Chocolate Covered Katie blog
3. Tara Tonini and Tiffany Hicks’ new ombre hair makeovers in the most recent issue of FD Luxe
4. The collared dresses scouted on Dress Rebecca Jean
1. There’s a sale at Ceylon et Cie today. We’re in.
2. Photos from Thursday night’s Timothy Oulton grand opening.
3. This Etro statement necklace with blue, green, and black crystals and beads. (Or these YSL gold starfish earrings, on sale for $176.)
4. Jane Aldridge’s home-designed “fantasy pants” with rainforest print.
5. Kristie Ramirez’ Schreiner Goods shopping adventure in Kerrville. Road trip, anyone?
Oh, and a reminder: Don’t forget to vote for your favorite blogger in Tootsies Top Blogger competition. Then RSVP for the event on Thursday. I’ll be emceeing interviews with the gals and their handpicked outfits.
I cried I laughed so hard watching these YouTube videos inspired by Sh*t Girls Say.
And this one.
Okay. I’m going to go have a “personality drink” for lunch now.
DressRebeccaJean.com is fashion blog, I guess. The content is basically made up of two 20-somethings (“Rebecca” and “Jean”) offering up cheaper shopping alternatives for expensive dresses. (They headline this little stunt “uglier but cheaper.”) I’m not exactly sure what the point is of recommending a less attractive outfit (often times the choose-this-instead-of-this option is not very similar to the original), but these are Dallas girls with filthy mouths, and I love them for it. You’re welcome. That’s 15 fewer minutes you’ll spend working today.