1. This Oscar de la Renta cocktail ring is big enough to make a statement, but not so over-the-top that you can’t wear it with a casual ensemble, too.
2. Serpui Marie’s “Flora” embroidered clutch. The details are to die for.
3. Bobbi Brown’s Brightening Finishing Powder in Porcelain Pearl adds a subtle, shimmer to your skin. It also makes a great gift.
4.This simple stunner by Halston Heritage can easily transition from day to night. Throw on some jewels and a strappy sandal, and you’re all set for the next special occasion.
5. Alexis Bittar’s delicate pieces are my go-to when I need to dress up an outfit. These “Maldivian” earrings, with the pale purple stones make a great spring accessory.
6. Tocca Bianca is a mix of citrus and green tea with a hint of rose petals. It’s sweet and feminine, light and fresh.
7. I am a Fresh Sugar Lip addict. For a little hint of pink, try Sugar Petal.
8. Consider the Charlotte Olympia’s “Sugar” heel a fancy twist on a nude dress sandal. They’re elegant but fun.
9. For spring time, I’m a big fan of soft colors. OPI’s “My Pointe Exactly,” “Care to Danse,” and “Mimosas for Mr. and Mrs.” are some of my favorites from the Soft Shades Collection.