1. Lana 14-karat gold necklaces in “Love” ($720) and “Taken” ($875) at Elements. It’s not as big as Lanvin’s Love chain, but it delivers the message.
2. Catbird rose gold heart ring ($96) at Nicole Kwon. Dainty and sweet. Just like us. When we’re sleeping.
3. Damaris “Swan Lake” silk tulle bra ($195) and knicker ($265) at Trousseau. Your hiney deserves a little couture, too.
4. BoBo House’s Whisky Sweater ($138), which shouts from the rooftops our other love (one that doesn’t leave dirty dishes in the sink), is our cup of tea, or, highball of bourbon. Whatever. Available at Tootsies.
5. Edward Bess lip palette in “Edward’s Best” ($75) at Forty Five Ten. To cover every lip color you’re in the mood for this spring.
6. Xela Aroma “Love Stinks” candle ($38) in red currant at Salon 4411 and Neiman Marcus. (Also available in “Cupid,” should you be less cynical.)
7. Seletti toiletries bag ($22) at TenOverSix. For stashing your massive lip gloss collection with sass.
8. All The Wire hand-stamped big bar brass necklace ($40) from Dallas sisters Desiree Cox and Tori Gonzalez. Get as sentimental as you’d like. No judgment here.
9. Shinola wallet in Orchid ($225) at Steven Alan. A perfect shade of dusty rose you won’t get sick of. Plus, it looks even better with age.
10. Jezebel “Amanda” bra ($69), skirt ($59), and thong ($29) at Trousseau. Add kitschy pink numbers to your lingerie wardrobe is totally acceptable this time of the year.
1. Comme des Garçons Play x Converse sneaker ($105) at Play at Traffic Los Angeles PLAY. Too cool to be cute.
2. Alexander Olch large plaid print bow tie ($110) at TenOverSix. For the dapper, prepster, and hipster.
3. Manready Mercantile Tub Soak in whiskey bottles ($38) at Rye 51. Makes baths manly, obviously.
4. Bear Dopp Kit ($45) at Nest. Inject a little of the wild into a man’s toothpaste and nail clipper carrier.
5. Tsovet watch ($450) at Piermarini. You know what they say about watches with big numbers…
6. Archie Grand “Wives I Had and Liked” notebook ($11) at Nest. He can fill it up with good stuff about you.
7. Rye 51 in-house “Ace” red check shirt ($135) at Rye 51. With a pearl button flap and sleeve tabs for easy rolling.
8. The Men’s Soap Shop Shaving Brush Set ($120) at Nuvo. All shave with all the good stuff: shave soap, aftershave, a badger hair brush, and a silver shaving bowl.
9. Southwestern silver cigar holder ($65) at Anteks Home Furnishings. Even a Black & Mild would look sophisticated in this handcrafted smoke dish.