Amy Pyron Leber is an artist of multiple trades. She began with interior design, but eventually switched gears to jewelry. She has now been creating earrings, rings, bangles, and necklaces under her line, Traeh (that’s backward for “heart”), for nearly 12 years. Each piece in her collection is handmade. Hand-wrapped bangles that are both dainty and durable, come in sets of six in gold and silver, and the best part is, they can be customized to fit your wrist. I love bangles, but I don’t love talking with my hands and accidentally sending a bracelet flying across the room like a frisbee when I get to the exciting part of a story. Personalized-to-fit accessories are a serious luxury. Find her products online or, even better, at Piermarini boutique. In the meantime, take a peek in her bag.
1. Traeh earrings (“Green is kind of the color of the season right now.”) and bangles.
2. Tory Burch sunglass. “I can’t keep sunglasses very long–I always lose them. This tends to be the shape I love. You can wear them on the tennis court or going to lunch with your girlfriends.”
3. Amy’s girlies (“They’re my sunshine.”) and Band-Aids “for the kiddos.”
4. iPod. “I try to go either bootcamp or the gym five days a week.”
5. Tory Burch iPhone case.
6. Beauty products. “I don’t wear a lot of makeup, so I don’t have a lot of makeup to carry.”
Bath & Body Works PocketBac antibacterial gel. “You know kids are getting icky and gooey and getting into stuff they shouldn’t be in.”
Binaca “Did you know they even made these anymore? You never know who you’re going to run into.”
Tory Burch perfume. “I’m a perfume lover. I have different kinds in my makeup bag, but I carry the little ones.”
Lollia Petite Treat Hand Cream in “Wish.”
Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Pink Ice. “It stays on all day. This is my go-to color.”
Essie Apricot Cuticle Oil. “Because I don’t have time to get a manicure or pedicure as much as I would like.”
7. Louis Vuitton cosmetics case. “This was my mother’s from a long time. It kind of inspired me to be a Louis Vuitton girl.”