1. This Valentino dress at Stanley Korshak. It’s retro off-the-shoulder neckline and China-like pattern has me swooning.
2. The 7 For All Mankind x Malhia Kent skinnies in Egyptian Gold as worn by Jane from Sea of Shoes. Available at NorthPark. It’s a subtler way of jumping on the metal jeans bandwagon. Party in the front, business in the back.
3. Ten Thousand Things’ American Natural Pearl necklace. The earthy pendant hangs from a long dark chain to match the pearl’s oxidized sterling silver pod.
4. This frilly Gibson Girl parasol umbrella sold on Plano-based site Plasticland. If you’re going to use an umbrella, it might as well have some personality.
5. A hot pink lip liner from MAC’s new Retro Matte collection. Dynamo, a “bright peony” pink, is a blend of spring 2013′s hot pink lip trend and fall’s new hot matte mouth.