One taste of cooler weather has us all running into the cashmere-clad arms of fall fashion, doesn’t it?
1. A pair of Crippen “Little Dude” jeans from the fall 2013 collection being carried at Cabana. Susie Crippen, a founder of J Brand, launched this line of chic wardrobe staples in 2011, and I want one of everything. But especially this pair of cropped skinnies in a worn-out black wash.
2. The McQ Tartan Tiger Redchurch tote, new at Elements. On trend with animal print, timeless in its ladylike shape.
3. This chevron knit, new at Vince in Highland Park Village. This is a piece to live in.
4. The latest edition of Isabel Marant’s sneaker wedge, this time, with peek-a-boo animal print. At V.O.D. Comfortable and cool.
5. A warm, amber-based fragrance from Nest at Stanley Korshak.