This week’s edition of Dallas Style Setters is sponsored by 90-degree summer days. Tune in each day this week for five favorite poolside things from five Dallas style makers.
WHO: Laura Noble
public relations + branding for Headington Companies [i.e. the Joule, the shops, everything cool happening downtown]
Her poolside swag…
1. Thierry Lasry “Poetry” sunnies [available at TenOverSix Presents]. I love the hint of vintage cat-eye homage in these alluring sunglasses that add an element of glamour and mystery to any day at the pool.
2. La Roche Posay Anthelios 50 Tinted Mineral Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid. What I like best about this screen is that is also packs a slight tint which helps build a poolside glow while staying au natural.
3. Topo Chico Agua Mineral (with a squeeze of lime). There’s something about the cold fizz of a Topo Chico that cools down even the Dallas heat.
4. Deck Towels (love the “Coen“) [available at TenOverSix Presents]. Known for getting softer with wear, these towels are the perfect size and weight for laying poolside or setting up a pool picnic to read and spend the day.
5. Currently reading: Monocle, Tank, Gather magazines [available at Weekend Coffee and Number One] and the 36 Hours travel series by Taschen & The New York Times [available at the Taschen Library at the Joule]