This week’s edition of Dallas Style Setters is sponsored by 90-degree summer days. Tune in each day this week for five favorite poolside things from five Dallas style makers.
WHO: Brittany Winter
fashion stylist, SisterBrother Mgmt
Her poolside swag…
1. My Miu Miu glitter cat eye sunglasses. You have to have the right pair of shades. These are my favs.
2. This Free People Mykanos cover-up [available at Elements]. A great caftan is my go-to cover-up. You can even put a slip and a pair of heels on with it and hit the town!
3. NARS Velvet Gloss lip pencil. It’s more of a glossy stain than a lip pencil so it stays on after a dip in the pool.
4. I love my platform sandals for poolside, but they just have to be durable like these wooden platforms from Opening Ceremony.
5. Currently rereading: The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz. I try and read it once a year to recenter myself.