ShopTalk’s purse spills went on a brief hiatus, but they’re back. So let’s get voyeuristic.
We’re peeking into the Jérôme Dreyfuss handbag of Stephanie Quadri today. The pint-sized stylist at SisterBrother Mgmt. keeps it surprisingly simple. Like her daily uniform of dark neutrals with a killer pair of heels, the contents of her bag are edited down to the staples with a touch of glam (see leather iPhone case and designer keychain). Take a look:
1. Marc Jacobs purse. “I’m obsessed with small wallets. This is for receipts and business cards.”
2. Tod’s notebook (“I always have a small notebook for interviews and styling notes.”) and pen (“I stole this from the Beverly Hill Hotel.”)
3. Diane von Furstenberg “Love is Life” keyring.
4. J. Crew leather iPhone case.
5. Chanel wallet. “Another one of my little wallets.”
6. Clips. “I always find these at the bottom of my purse from photo shoots for clipping clothing.”
7. Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Adventure (“Apparently, Kate Middleton wore this at her wedding.”), NARS Shimmer Eyeshadow in Nepal (“It’s a pinky bronze–you can use it on your eyes and cheeks.”), and La Mer The Radiant Concealer (“Good for late nights out.”) [Ed note: Worth every penny of the $70 price tag--it lasts forever.]
8. Altoids. “I always have mini Altoids.” [Stephanie-sized, I say.]
9. Elvis matches. “You never know when you’ll need matches. I got these in Nashville.”
10. Swiss army knife. “I’m Swiss and my dad lives in Switzerland. He’s always giving us knick-knacks for Christmas.”
11. Topstick tape. “It’s my stylist trick. They’re good for belts and loose clothing. Friends are always asking me, ‘Do you have any Topstick?'”
12. Tide to Go Instant Stain Remover stick. “You never know when you’re going to spill something. Without fail, when I’m wearing white, I spill something.”
13. L’Occitane hand cream. “My mom puts these in my stocking every year.”
14. Diane von Furstenberg cat eye sunglasses. “The color’s great because it’s a neutral.”