Local esthetician Renée Rouleau prides her business on tailoring skincare to the needs of individual skin types, and as of this summer, she’s taken one more giant step toward personalized product regimens. Her new My Skin Prescription program is a six-step process that does the following:
1. Determines your skin concerns
2. Examines your skin with a Skin Diagnosis Camera that measures sun damage, pore size, cellular buildup, and more (yikes!)
3. Reviews your diet and its effect on your skin
4. Tackles the products lined up on your bathroom counter
5. Tests your “sunscreen IQ”
6. Recommends a skincare plan and products
Skype and Facetime consultations are available to anyone anywhere, but luckily, as a Dallasite, you can see her in person. (And therefore get a mugshot with the great and powerful Diagnosis Cam.) Costs vary a bit, but it’s surprisingly affordable. Pay $150 for a consult with one of the spas estheticians, and you’ll get to spend $75 on RR products. Spend $250 to get the leading lady herself (Renee) and you’ll have $100 to spend on RR products.
For one of you, however, a consultation with Renée will be free. Enter here to win our My Skin Prescription drawing.
Update: To clarify, this is not a facial, but a skin consultation. (Which, in my opinion, is more useful in terms of longterm skincare results.)