We’re lucky to still have access to Renée Rouleau here in Dallas. The aesthetician is always en route to LA and New York to pretty the punims of celebs, but she still makes time for her Dallas clients. When she’s out of town, you can rely on her line of products to keep your skin in check. (My favorites include the Luxe Mint Cleansing Gel, the new Glow Enhancing Cream, and most recently, the Soothing Eye Makeup Remover.) She’s fun to spot at events, too, always with a matching mani and eyeshadow job and occasionally a quirky and whimsical accessory (like her pink fascinator and faux tattoo at DIFFA). I knew it would be fun to look in her bag.
1. Crossfit socks.
2. Tina Craig ostrich wallet
3. Payment reader
4. Motley Crue ticket stub. “I grew up in the 80s.”
5. Water. “Hydrated skin is healthy skin.”
6. Wisp toothbrushes. “For in between clients–my career is spent inches from people’s faces.”
7. (from top) MAC Cremesheen Glass in “Fashion Scoop” and “Loud & Lovely,” and Lancome Color Fever Gloss. “I love color.”
8. Business card holder
9. Renee Rouleau Daily Protection SPF 30 and Synergy.
10. Duracell Instant Power Charger
11. Vintage lock. “My husband gave me this from Tunisia.”
12. Lab sample of “new top secret product”
13. Keys to Harley. “I have a 2009 Sportster with loud pipes and a custom paint job.”
14. Mini nail files and Colore Science Mineral Powder SPF 50 as a “way to touch up sunscreen through the day.”
15. Altoids and Band-Aids. “It’s part of a woman’s survival kit.”
16. Renee Rouleau Skin Drink. “To keep my skin hydrated on the go.”
17. Jewelry: beaded bracelet from Cape Town (“One of my favorite cities”) and Shona earrings and necklace for “going from day to night.”
18. No Picking Twisty Toy.
19. Renee Rouleau samples. “When I hand out business cards, I also hand out a sample.”
20. Rosetta Stone. “I’m French and my husband’s French, so I use this to keep fresh on my French.”
22. Photos with husband.
23. Ted Baker “Hoola” quilted iPad case.
24. Vogue sunglasses.