I love Lula B’s. The outdoor banner advertises for “cool dealers.” Ain’t that the truth. For those who haven’t been: Deep Ellum’s Lula B’s (there are two locations) is a big, two-story warehouse full of retro stuff. Shop for furniture, clothing, jewelry, kitchenware, barware (lots of barware), lighting fixtures, shoes, and crap, I mean, um, weird odds and ends. Take a look at my favorite finds from yesterday:
1. Bag, $27
2. Vintage teal velvet cape, $26.50
3. Sequin tops are all the rage, and these vintage versions ring in at $25, $18.50, and $35 (from left to right).
4. Chic lamp
5. The store’s packed with colorful crystal under $20.
6. Bugs, bats, and flying lizards for sale.
7. Who wouldn’t love this sunshiney phone for $45?
8. Not old, but super cool. Alice in Wonderland-themed jewelry box.
9. Bug-filled bracelets, $25