You may have already heard about Fashion’s Night Out scheduled worldwide for September 10. Brainchild of Anna Wintour, Editor-in-Chief at Vogue, FNO aims to boost the economy by getting consumers back into the stores and giving them added-value by hosting special events that wouldn’t normally take place all on the same night. NorthPark is participating full force. In fact, they have so many great things going on I”m not even going to summarize them. I’ll just post their list here. So mark you calendars for September 10, for a fun-filled night of glitz, glamour and of course, shopping!
WHO: Neiman Marcus NorthPark, NorthPark Center invite fashion lovers to focus on the fashionable. Appearance by Valentino: The Last EmperorDirector Matt Tyrnauer.
WHAT: An evening celebrating fashion in conjunction with the international VOGUE initiative Fashion’s Night Out to promote retail, restore consumer confidence and celebrate fashion.
WHERE: Neiman Marcus NorthPark
Cibus patio in CenterPark, NorthPark Center, 8687 N. Central Expressway, Dallas, Texas
WHEN: Thursday, September 10, 6-10pm
Neiman Marcus NorthPark in-store events, 6-10pm:
- Life-size version of FASHION RULES™, the world’s very first fashion board game, located in front of the fountain in NorthPark’s Neiman Marcus Court, 6-10pm.
- Meet Director Matt Tyrnauer as he signs the DVD release of his film, Valentino: The Last Emperor. Designer Sportswear, Level Three.
- Fall fashion is red hot! View the must-haves of the season as NM and Tammy Theis, Stylist and President/ Creative Director of Wallflower Management presents the latest trends beginning at 6:30 pm. Ladies Shoes, Level Two.
- Snap your pic after you have secured the latest looks from this season’s fashion role call with PicFlips. Dress Collections, Level Two.
- Rev up your fashion engine with a Dallas Harley-Davidson 2009 and 2010 bike display along with the soothing sounds of Shock of Pleasure. Men’s Sportswear, Level One.
- With any regular price denim purchase in Contemporary Sportswear, get your own personal sketch from “The Original Butt Sketch” artist. Contemporary Sportswear, Level One.
- Fall in love with the latest color and skincare products and register-to-win fabulous gift baskets from your favorite beauty experts.
Valentino: The Last Emperor Screening at Cibus in NorthPark’s CenterPark, 7pm:
- The DALLAS Film Society’s membership campaign kickoff event.
- Cibus patio opens for seating at 7pm; Q&A with Director Matt Tyrnauer and The DALLAS Film Society Artistic Director Michael Cain at 7:40pm; screening at 8pm.
- Call 214-692-0001 for dinner reservations on the patio; all other seating is first come, first served.